DUBBO BREASTFEEDING AND PARENTING SUPPORT STOCKS SPECTRA HOSPITAL GRADE ELECTRIC BREAST PUMPS FOR PURCHASE OR HIRE
Breast pumps and all associated supplies can be collected from me in Dubbo 7 days a week.
Home delivery can be arranged if you are unable to collect.
Alternatively you may choose to purchase these or other pump models from Spectra by clicking on the link here
Pump Features (S1 and S2)
- Mains powered (S1 model also has built-in battery for "on-the-go" expressing
- Fully adjustable settings (suction and letdown/expression modes)
- Inbuilt nightlight
- Spectra breast pump
- Milk collection kits x 2 (for double pumping)
- Milk collection kit x 1
- Ongoing support (throughout hiring period)
Breast Pump Hiring Details
- Fully refundable security bond on pump return = $200 (cash only)
- Minimum hiring period (7 days)
- Discounts for longer hiring periods (please enquire)
- Weekly hiring charge due in advance of each 7-day period
- Payments by bank transfer (initial & ongoing)
- Lactation consultation
(see Lactation Consultation webpage)
- Additional breast flange milk collection kits and other general breastfeeding supplies
- hand pump, breastmilk freezer bags, breastfeeding information booklets (variety of topics), nipple shields
- Expressing Information Pack
- Australian Breastfeeding Association 28-page full colour booklet "Breastfeeding: expressing and storing breastmilk", leaflet "Suggestions on Using an Electric Breast Pump" and leaflet "A Caregiver's Guide to the Breastfed Baby"
A hospital grade pump (as opposed to a personal pump) is the best option if you are needing to establish and/or maintain your milk supply - if your baby is not feeding well directly at the breast or is not efficiently transferring milk - and any breastfeeding issues have not been successfully remedied with other modifications.
Breastmilk that is not adequately drained from the breast directly impacts on milk production.
Hospital grade pumps are recommended in these situations as they are powerful and heavy-duty, much more efficient at removing your milk than personal pumps. They are safe, comfortable and make expressing sessions less time consuming.
They are the most effective way to protect your milk supply during the resolving of any feeding issues.